Saturday, July 18, 2009

Licensed to Learn

This summer we decided it was time to get Maxwell a library card. Watch out world! He's now licensed to learn. We love going to the library! There are so many stories, games, and puzzles that you can get there. Maxwell was so proud that he was able to sign his name by himself on the card. We usually go and get the 25 book limit for the boys. I know that seems like a lot of books to some of you but believe me...we go through them in a week when we are in school and have to log them all for the homework packet. I never thought I'd be reading that many books in a week! I am seriously going to have to get a new rolling backpack to lug out all those books. They weigh a ton!





Here's the other reason we like going to the library. There are always fun things to see and play with. Max said that he was getting hungry after he saw this huge hamburger. Needless to say we went to Wienerschnitzel on the way home.

1 comment:

Mona said...

Lorretta,
You are doing a wonderful job with the boys... I really enjoy keeping up with your family!! I did okay until I saw the El Monte pics.. Really reminds me of some great memories!! Glad you got to enjoy your day!!