Sunday, July 19, 2009

My Nemesis

One of my all time favorite cartoons is Phineas and Ferb by the Disney Channel. It's about two brothers that only have 104 days of summer vacation and want to utilize that time and make the most of it by creating crazy outlandish things like roller coasters, haunted houses, robotic tree houses, etc. It really reminds me of my childhood.




These brothers have a sister, named Candace, that is always trying to bust them and get their mom home in time to see what they have created and built. They also have a pet platypus, named Perry, that is a secret agent unbeknownst to the family. When the boys start getting creative, Perry always disappears causing the boys to ask, "Hey! Where's Perry?"


Well Perry always has some secret door that he disappears into to get to Headquarters where Major Monogram gives him the scoop of the day about the evil Dr. Doofenschmirtz. Agent P's assignments consist of checking out Doofenschmirtz's latest evil plan and foil it. As Perry and Doofenschmirtz battle it out, the boys continue in their construction of fun and excitement to Candace's dismay. As she tries to get her mom home, whatever gizmo that the evil Doofenschmirtz has built always obliterates the boy's creation of the day and they never get caught.



This is the evil Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz in the episode that he found out that he had a nemesis, Secret Agent P. He was so excited to have been found worthy of having a nemesis! This brings me to the point of this long drawn out story. I have just found out that I have a nemesis. I'm not too sure if I'm ecstatic about it like Doof was but it's flattering in a weird psycho way. My nemesis has found my blog and apparently liked it so much that he has plagiarized my writings and passed them off as his own! Wow! Who would have thought that my creative writing would be passed off by someone with a much higher education than myself. I guess I should be flattered but it is quite sad. Very sad actually. The best thing about Phineas and Ferb? Doof is always put to shame and his evil plans foiled.









2 comments:

ann said...

HA! How'd you find out someone was stealin' your stuff? Weird!

Anonymous said...

Plagiarized?! NO!! Say it isn't so. Who, in their right ... or is it wrong ... mind, would do something like that to you? It is said the "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery". I truly wonder just how sincere this individual is. I guess it just goes to prove your nemesis is a "Doof"! =)